Build Kil Sword Blade Assault: Passives, Improved Sword, Hearts, and Items to crit to 100% and finish the game!
This build uses the power of critical hits and the mobility of the sword to kill enemies very quickly. Hearts of Ice increases your chance and critical strike damage on frozen enemies by 50%, Lightning has a raw bonus of 5% chance and 20% damage, and Base Sword 16%. By improving each heart a little, we quickly reach 100% critical strike chance with 200% critical strike damage!
Passives and sword enhancement
Here is the list of passives you should take on offense:
- Level 1 - increased attack to 25%
- Level 10 - 25% more damage to enemies with 50% health
- Level 20 - 30% damage after killing an elite and extra roses
- Level 30 - steal 12,5% health by killing an enemy with the skill attack
For those of the defense:
- Level 1 - 100 health points
- Level 10 - life after taking damage from an elite
- Level 20 - extra life
- Level 30 - increases healing by 30%
For the swords in gold then in pink, you can take what you prefer, however avoid changing the skill with the chainsaw effect, it is not terrible. Take the sword buff with the plates which increases your critical strike chance when hitting with a skill, granting 16% critical strike chance.
Passives of the Sword Kil build
Items and hearts to collect
Since the build is based on critical hits, here's what you need to collect in item:
- overall critical strike chance by type of attack
- Critical strike damage overall and by type of attack
- attack speed, extra gems and healing items
- for assets, if possible the energy barrier and otherwise the critical strike chance at 50%
Regarding hearts, it's pretty simple:
- Prioritize ice hearts to have enemy freeze and critical damage, critical strike chance on frozen enemies
- Prioritizing lightning hearts, they dramatically increase critical strike chance and damage
- last the hearts of fire or life
Build statistics based on critical hits
Gameplay act 3
In order to avoid spoiling the game too much, I am showing you gameplay in act 3. This build of course finished the game in normal mode. You use the power of your critical hits combined with the swiftness and mobility of the sword to clean all enemies very quickly and DPS bosses easily!
- 0.3: creation, maximum difficulty in normal mode
If you like damage and mobility, this build will be for you! It will allow you to associate speed and clear of the pack very quickly!
By Alchemists, July 2021