Barbarian Diablo 2 skills: to fully understand what are the best skills to use and builds on the Barbarian!
The Barbarian is quite a special class in terms of builds, as he has a lot of very useful skills. There will therefore be few points remaining depending on your builds. In this guide I will take the example of a barbarian level 85, with 85 + 12 skill points = 97.
Here are the mandatory points for a Barbarian doing damage:
- Combat Orders: 20, bonus life and mana
- Battle Command: 1, +1 to skills
- Shout: 1, defense bonus
- Mastery of a weapon: 20, for damage
- Increased Speed: 1, to run faster
- Galvanization: 1, defense
- Natural Resistance: 1, resistances
- Jump: 1, mobility
By counting the skills needed to get those above:
- 48 skill points for 49 used, i.e. 2 skills to upgrade max
The skills of any good barbarian
You therefore have several possible choices:
- Trombe, which has no synergy with Shout for more defense, leaving 5 points to put in Natural Resistance
- Berzerk, which synergizes with Shout (to put in full) and Howl (put the 5 remaining points)
- Frenzy, which synergizes with A Deux Mains (to be used fully) and Provocation (put the 5 remaining points)
- Double Throw, which synergizes with A Deux Mains (to be used fully), put the rest in Cri
This is why Trombe is played so much, because it does not ask for a lot of points. If, however, you want to play Berzerk, Frenzy or Double Throw, see below!
The Double Launched Barbarian build
The Barbarian Frenzy build
The Trombe WW Barbarian build
The Berzerk Barbarian build
Do you like the Dm Gaming site and the quality of its content? Navigate ad-free and access all our guides, while supporting the costs of the server for €1 per month with the Premium Account !
You will no longer have any trouble choosing your Barbarian skills on Diablo 2 Resurrected, whatever your choice of build!
By Alchemists, September 2021