Leveling Quetes Diablo 2 Resurrected: how very easily to level up, know which quests to complete and complete the story!
Here is the order to take experience:
- 1 - 15: Tristram runs, act 1, go to Tristram, kill all of it (except Griswold if needed)
- 15 - 24: Tombs runs, act 2, do all the graves one after the other, quit and start again
- you can also do level 21 Diablo Runs, but I find the experience faster in Tomb Run
- 24 - 25: Kill the Elders act 5, you will gain a level
- attention act 5 gives very little experience level 24, if you plan to do it normally take level 25 before
- 25 - 40: Baal runs
- depending on your wishes, you can go into a nightmare between level 35 and 45
- 40 - 70: Baal Runs Nightmare
- Baal runs in Nightmare are still very effective up to level 75, but you can enter Hell between level 60 and 75 depending on your build
- 70+: Baal Runs Hell
A question always arises: should I Kill Baal during a Baal Run?
- I want objects: yes
- I want experience: no
It will always be more profitable not to kill Baal if you want to maximize the experience, however I will advise trying to collect items until you are level 85+, where it becomes crucial to have very good BR so as not to waste too much time.
Complement on the old ones:
- you must be level 20, then 40, then at least 60 to be able to complete the quest
- do not do a TP this will cancel the fight, you can however do one just before entering the instance
Story mode in minutes
Here is how to finish story mode very easily, be careful you will need multiplayer mode. In solo you can only walk (fast!). The technique is to collect the Waypoints and only do the story objectives. You can very easily retrieve them by entering a part with the name. For example :
- Andy Kill, go ahead and even if they already killed him kindly ask for the WP
- Avoid creating an "N Andy WP" part, it will take much longer!
- with this technique it took me 20 minutes to complete the nightmare story mode solo (i.e. without killing the bosses)
Here are the points to do:
- Act 1: Andariel Wp, then kill Andariel at level 4 and go to act 2
- Act 2: Recover the Staff under the Oasis, the amulet at the Temple of the Vipers, go directly to the last level of the palace at the Sanctuary. Kill the summoner, go to the correct grave and kill Duriel
- there was also a way to bug the quests to avoid this, but this way is more conducive to respecting the game
- Act 3: Travincal Wp, kill the council, go back to town and talk to Deckard Cain. Exit the game, Mephisto Wp, kill him and go to act 4.
- Act 4: River of Fire, kill Diablo and go to Act 5
- Act 5: Chemin des Ancients Wp, kill them, Baal Wp and kill him
The fastest is not to do any quests and then do them quickly when you are in high level, here are all the quests you need to do:
- Skill Point Quest
- Act 1, first level, den of evil
- Act 2, under the sewers, Radament
- Act 4, second level, Izual
- Statistics Quest
- Act 3, lower town and bazaar, find the book (+5 attributes)
- Act 3, jade statuette, kill a boss (+20 hp)
- Act 5, anya, under the crystalline passage (+10 resistance)
- Optional quests:
- Act 1, Charsi hammer, exterior cloister (practice on circlets)
- Act 4, forge of the underworld for a rune (especially useful in Hell)
- Act 5, first boss, Larzuk, socket
- Acts 1 and 5, Countess and Prisoner, if you need low level runes only
- Act 1 countess in hell, for HR runs
Do you like the Dm Gaming site and the quality of its content? Navigate ad-free and access all our guides, while supporting the costs of the server for €1 per month with the Premium Account !
With this method, count a total of one hour to complete normal mode then two hours for nightmare mode and level up to level 70+ on Diablo 2 Resurrected. It will therefore be very easy to reach Hell mode, whether for your first character, a reroll or even a mule! And yes at the time, some were selling accounts filled with mules that had access to Hell, even if a little less useful with the shared chest!
By Alchemists, October 2021