The best Diablo 4 support barbarian build, to be the ideal team character and bring many buffs to your allies!
Principle of the build and skills
What this build is based on:
- using Barbarian Shouts for your team
- crowd control with chains
- a very resistant person and a little damage for the solo phases
Skills for the Barbarian Support build:
- Flay - Flay: Generates Fury and Bleed
- Waterspout - Whirlwind: our damage spell that also applies bleeding
- Rallying Cry - Rallying Cry: increases speed, makes allies unstoppable and generates resources
- Rupture: removes bleeding by applying full damage over time
- Iron Maelstrom - Iron Maelstrom: ultimate damage skill
- Bond - Leap: for mobility
You can also opt for a defensive skill instead of Rally Cry or take War Cry and Tear instead of Waterspout. If you play thorn afterwards, take the taunt. Rip providing better bleed damage but less area of effect than Waterspout.
Here is the order of skills to take:
- Skinning, Vulnerability, and Bleeding Damage
- Tear or Waterspout
- Rally Cry, War Cry, or Taunt if playing Thorn
- Ultimate Bleed Passive
- Fury and Vulnerable gain passives near your main skill
- The resistance and thorn passives near the Rallying Cry
- Damage passives near Rupture
- Critical Hit Chance Passive Near Ultimate
Take the Two-Handed Sword Specialization to increase your bleed damage.
Equipment and statistics
Here are the statistics to collect in priority:
- strength and dexterity
- bleeding and physical damage
This Diablo 4 barbaric build will allow you to inflict very good bleeding on bosses and enemies, whether through your skills or thorns. You will have a lot of damage for a very good resistance!
By Alchemists, March 2023