The best Diablo Immortal support build, to play Monk as a team and considerably boost your allies!
This build is a build planner, in order to allow you to have a guide ready from the start of the game, so there will be no gameplay.
Here are the skills to use:
- Fist of Lightning - Fists of Thunder: to generate resources
- Cyclone Strike - Cyclon Strike: to attract enemies
- Flying Dragon - Flying Dragon: to attract enemies
- Inner Sanctuary: Protection buff
- Shield of Zen - Shield of Zen: protection buff
Fists of Lightning
Shield of Zen
Attributes, Equipment and Gems
Look for gear with the following attributes, avoiding Willpower and Low Intelligence:
- Determination: for armor
- Vitality: for a bit of life
- Intelligence: we don't need intelligence, which makes it much easier to have items considered "null" with this stat!
Since we play support, you will need to have:
- cooldown discounts
- basic: life and resistances
- unique: support and resistance
The boost via Inner Sanctuary
The perfect gem for this build
For Paragon points, we follow the same logic:
- Mastermind Genius - for use with 4 different classes in the team
- gives bonus damage to everyone
- gives everyone damage reduction
- you inflict vulnerability on bosses, which increases the damage he receives
- Optional then
- Survivor and Gladiator for life
- Treasure hunter for drop bonuses
Do you like the Dm Gaming site and the quality of its content? Navigate ad-free and access all our guides, while supporting the costs of the server for €1.5 per month with the Premium Account !
If you play in a team of four, this build will be the best support to help your friends. Whether it's through defensive and offensive buffs or your ability to group enemies together, you'll be a prime asset for group farming on Diablo Immortal with this aggro support Monk tank!
By Alchemists, May 2022