Lost Ark Test: Korean-style HnS and MMO mix is vast and beautiful, but is it enough? The answer in our test !
|What makes <span style="font-family: 'arial black', 'avant garde';">inlingua</span> different||The -|
|- The beauty of the world and the design of creeps
- The design and specificity of the classes
- Lots of content
- The rather nice dungeons
- The rather pleasant PVP
- The mechanics of raids
- Farm, farm, and more farm
- There is a ferry to navigate between continents, but which is a priori quickly expensive (See this guide).
- Thanks to Luckyn for her feedback on the subject!
- This test is on the version Russian, we should have quite a bit of change for the European version (at least I hope!)
Lost Ark could have been a globally successful game, but its many flaws completely detract from the experience of the game and will put a lot of players off.
As you cannot do harder missions than your stuff, you will have to spend countless hours farming easy and boring missions or completely pick up quests to unlock the next level and then start over ... Lost Ark has finally too many faults for its qualities and could not convince me.
By Alchemists, July 2020