February 2021: February news with a big site update, lots of builds and content on POE and local co-op games!
The site is upgraded to version 3.0!
If you've been following the website for a long time, I had made a first major update to the site in the summer of 2020, and a new update was deployed in February. You may not have noticed it, but here is the list of new features and updates:
- Addition of a night mode, if the white stings your eyes! also works on phone!
- Update of all logos, so that they are uniform, you will find them for example on our game page.
- All the logos in the sub-menus have a pointer to indicate the main folder.
- The account and login system has been completely changed to be simpler and more complete.
- All menu pages (home, team, etc.) and game pages have been given a boost to improve their readability.
The sexy logs
The new PC and phone night mode
The new account system
If you want to try the big bosses of Path of Exile, more and more guides are available on the POE page. Whether it's Elder, Shaper, Sirus or Maven, we have the solution! (well at least, so that it is less hard !!!). You will also have all our builds, viable in 3.13 and in ultra late game, whether elementalist, chaos, physics, in the meta or outside the meta, there will be something for everyone!
Four local co-op games to have a good time!
Even though COVID period, in February I offered you four great games to play together, whether with your family or with your friends (safe distance and mask of course!), You will have a great time on these games! They are also playable solo if you like it and you don't have the opportunity to bring comrades! You find in this local coop top :
- Scott piligrim
- Heave Ho
- stick fight
Thank you to everyone who read this news, I hope this has brought you some info on topics that you might have missed! In any case, if you have any questions or ideas, don't hesitate to share them with me!
Alchemists, February 2021