Choose the next D2R build # 1: I create and mount the build of your choice to thank you for your support!
Just click below to vote:
The results of the challenge!
Principle and modality
If you are interested in a build, I commit to creating it, mounting it and offering it to you!
- two guides, a build planner that you can already get your hands on
- the same build mounted with the full equipment
- three days to vote from the video (i.e. until Wednesday, October 13, 2021 23:59 p.m.)
- no special conditions to participate in the vote!
- you can vote for the build of your choice, I volunteered a lot
- the build will be ready in about two weeks!
For now I am committing to a single build, the one that will have the most votes, but if you like it and there are a lot of people interested, I would do the same system again!
I voluntarily offer you a lot of builds, to be almost sure that yours will be in it. If however this is not the case, indicate the build that interests you in the comments so that I integrate it for edition # 2 if it occurs (for this one it will unfortunately not be possible!). Be careful, I also put a lot of non-meta builds:
- Amazon poison javelin
- Assassin Traps (Trapsin)
- Martial Art Assassin
- Poison Necromancer
- Necromancer Bone
- Necromancer Summons
- Barbarian waterspout
- Barbarian frenzy
- Barbarian Double Thrown
- Fire Witch
- Lightning Witch
- Druid Summons
- Druid Change Form
- Druid Tornado
- Fire Druid
- Paladin Hammerdin
- Paladin Fist of the Sky (FoH)
- Paladin Fervor (Zeal)
These builds are not in the list because they are already released or planned:
- Amazaon javelin
- Amazon arch
- Cold Witch
- Barbarian GF
- Paladin smiter
- Paladin VT (Vindicator Templar)
Here are the results :
- 14o participants, there will be a second event!
- First Summon Necromancer
- Second and third Paladin Hammerdin and Druid Change Form
The two articles and videos from the event:
I hope you like the vent and allow you to have the build you dream of! Do not hesitate to send me your comments or ideas!
By Alchemists, October 2021