Soulrend POE 3.14: a super cool chaos build that's quick to play! Good clear, good resistance and no problem boss killer!
As a preamble to the guide, here is the list of its possibilities:
- shaper / elder / atziri / conquerors: no problem
- corrupted T16 map: no problem
- Sirus A1: with 200 equipment chaos
- Sirus A9: with 20+ equipment exa
- Maven and Uber Elder: theoretically possible but not tested
Statistics and gameplay
Here are the unbuffered statistics of the build:
- 8k energy shield
- Chance dodge 70%
- 76% elemental resistance
- 100% chaos resistance
- 1 million dps without buff
It is a spell based on damage over time, so a DOT build. The spell passes through enemies and only stops when it encounters an obstacle, such as a wall. However, we cannot stack DOTs, that's why we use curses, namely blight and despair, to help us with dps we also use Bane who takes advantage of the multi curse with his passive 50% more dmg per curse.
In terms of aura, we use Vaal discipline, which will give us a lot of ES, and an ES recharge that can save our lives several times against bosses. We also use Malevolence, which will give us significant damage over time.
Unlike the previous two, we will also use vaal clarity, but only for its vaal version which will allow us to have a 20 second phase during which we can burst a mob / boss without our spells costing us mana. Often used in synergy with Vaal Discipline for power dps while not needing to dodge most attacks.
Passives, Ancestors and Pantheon
Here are the passives to use, you have the POB link a little further down. Go search first:
- the energy shield nodes and damage to the right of the start of the tree: void barrier, method of the madness, fangs of the viper, growth and decay
- energy shield nodes and damage north of the tree: atrophy, arcane will, arcane focus, corruption, unnatural calm
- the clusters, jewel and chaos innoculation
For the ascents:
- Patient reaper
- Prolonged bread
- Ghost Dance
- Escape Artisit
For the pantheon:
- Solaris: damage reduction against bosses
- Garukhan: movespeed and dodge
Details on the tree:
We have a bonus that gives us ES based on our evasion on the chest, and evasion based on our ES on the helmet, so we're going to use these bonuses to maximize these two stats as much as possible.
We will also take a lot of ES in% in the talent tree, given that we are going to have a lot of ES flat, this will allow us to increase our life significantly: example: 100 ES in flat gives us a total of almost +400 ES from our talent tree.
Above all, don't forget to cap on 75% elemental resistances, chaos resistances can be neglected because we use chaos innoculation which will give us immunity to chaos damage.
Below the equipment used, the modifiers are given in order of importance:
- Wand: chaos damage and gem level
- Shield: Atziri's Reflection - curses effect, ES, resistance
- Gloves: Allelopathy - curse despair and blight
- Belt: Stygian aim - resistance and energy shield
- Boots: Sin trek, vie, es, evasion rating, move speed
- Ring 1: moonstone ring, es, resistance, chaos damage
- Ring 2: dream fragment
- Amulet: gem level, chaos multiply, energy shield, stats
- Armor: Fox Fortune, dodge and move speed
- Helmet: energy shield, chaos resistance debuff, soul damage enchantment grant 40%
- Anointment amulet: tranquility for transfiguration of soul
For the flasks:
- Mana with movespeed
- Jade with movespeed and / or evasion
- Witchfire brew for despair and increased damage
- Rumi's Concoction for the block
- Diamond with critical chance
- Quicksilver with movespeed
- Taste of Hate
- Rare: chaos over time, damage over time, chaos damage
- Rare x2: spell damage, energy shield, possible resistances
- Large 8 passives: unholy grace - unwavering evil - Wicked pall (chaos damage)
- Medium 4 passives: eldritch inspiration - exposure therapy (chaos damage)
- Small 2 passives: energy from Naught (energy shield)
- Medium 4 passives: wicked pall - unwavering evil (chaos damage)
- Small 2 passives: vile reinvigoration (chaos damage, energy shield)
Soulrend is a chaos build, and what's more, a DOT (damage over time) build, so the main stats to prioritize are chaos damage, chaos damage over time multiply, and damage over time multiply, spells damage can also be added to the build, but this is only a bonus compared to the 3 other stats mentioned before. Items with “nearby enemies have -9% chaos resistances” increase damage, but are also expensive.
In terms of crafting, on the amulet and on the weapon, prioritize stats that increase the level of gems, such as +1 lvl of all spell skill gems, +1 lvl of all chaos gem, +1 lvl of all intelligence gem , or +2 of all socketed gem if playing with a bow.
The dream fragment malevolence ring has 20% increased aura effect and the watcher's eye + 25% damage over time multiply while affected by malevolence give us a good damage boost, but are not required.
In very late game, the wand shield build can be exchanged to play in quiver + bow, which are more permissive in terms of crafting and which will allow us to multiply our damage by 3/4/5/6, but be careful, it costs extremely expensive to set up.
Note that the equipment is based on a build of Chtitou in S3! Thanks to him ^ _ ^
Below is the use of the equipment with their associated gems:
- 6L damage: soulrend, efficacy, controlled descruction, void manipulation, swift affliction, greater multiple projectile
- Support 3L + 1S: immortal call, cast when damage taken, increase duration | vaal clarity
- Curse 3L: temporal chain, multiple chains, spell totem
- Mobility 2L + 1S: flame dash, faster casting | portal
- 3L support: vaal discipline, enlighten, malevolance
- Curse 4L: bane, void manipulation, efficacy, controlled destruction
- 3.14: creation
|What makes <span style="font-family: 'arial black', 'avant garde';">inlingua</span> different||The -|
|1- A mobile character
2- Relatively good tankiness
3- A very good general clear speed
4- Map really very easy to do, the T16 is done as easily as the T5
5- Possibility of going deep in delve
6- The build can become a power monster depending on the resources invested
7- Excellent cast speed thanks to the trickster class
8- Makes evasion and energy shield extremely profitable
9- Immune to curses, stun, freeze, chill
10- + 51% movement speed without potions, and + 116% while under potions
11- immunity to chaos damage
1- Lack of damage on low budget bosses
An ultra powerful and changing non-meta build! In addition you run chats (with a spell skin) ^ _ ^ If you are looking for an original build to clear the entire content of the game, do not hesitate to look into this one!
By GabDropOut, February 2021