Pirate Rogue Heroes: Find out in this guide how to catch legendary fish and unlock the pirate class!
Collect the fishing rod
In order to be able to fish, you must first build the dock building. You can go to the NPC who will ask you for the following monster fragments:
- the monsters which are hidden in a green bush and which come out when you attack the bush, you will need 10 pieces of them
- the flying head-shaped monsters that spit fireballs, you will need 1 piece of them and you will find them in the southern part of the map, the volcanic region
Once you have these pieces in your possession, go see the NPC to exchange them for a fishing rod.
How to sin well
You will see that fishing is not the easiest activity in the game, here are some tips that will make it easier for you to collect legendary fish! I personally played on the controller, so remember to transpose if you play on the keyboard! (do not press R for example)
- Upgrading your tool merchant fishing rod is not very expensive and will be crucial!
- Use your right joystick to apply force to the required direction
- if you see 1 red arrow, tap a little in that direction
- two red arrows, press moderately
- three red arrows, press fully
- Then reel with the trigger R as soon as the game tells you, keep pressing it but not too long to avoid raising the red bar and the fish escaping
Consider upgrading your fishing rod!
Find the three legendary fish
Now that you are a professional fishing, go see the NPC in the docks (not the one who gave you the fishing rod), in order to collect the quest. You will have to draw in all three worlds to collect these three fish, except the starting world. That is to say :
- Entelognathus, the desert in the southwest
- Pteraspis, the volcanic area in the south east
- Dunkleostus, the tundra to the north
No need to sin in the mud, it is useless! Note that the chances of obtaining a legendary are quite unknown, I looked on the web which indicated that it was better to fish where the fish jump, out of the three legendary I had it each time where the fish does not jump. I therefore advise you to do as on the video!
My great paint for you to find good legendary fish!
Retrieve the Pirate class
You can finally recover the Pirate class, go see the NPC in the docks who will put the son back. Note that the class is unlocked for all players on the team, not just the one who caught fish, which is frankly very practical! (on the other hand of course you must each pay for the outfit).
The pirate is fairly balanced and you can plan with a great parrot (which will lose some feathers, but don't worry, he finds them!)
Finally the pirate and his parrot unlocked!
I was making a big deal out of unlocking this class, reading that sometimes it took 300 fish to get a legendary fish, but in the end by applying my method you will be able to unlock it in just a few minutes!
By Alchemists, March 2021