Build Huntress The Slormancer: Speed Farm Material, Legendary Expeditions and Slorm Reapers! For me the best build of the game!
Gameplay and synergy
This build will be based on five rather simple mechanics to work:
- projectile piercing: you have 100% chance to pierce with arrow shot
- projectile rebound: you have at least a 50% chance of rebound
- movement speed: you have at least + 40% movement speed
- the number of projectiles: you have 10 projectiles with arrow shooting
- projectile speed: you have + 100% projectile speed, increasing their distance traveled
In the end, you type fast, you move fast, and you don't even need to aim for the bounces destroying the entire map. In the game, a projectile's travel time is fixed, so if you increase the speed of the projectile, it will go farther!
Skills and ancestral heritage:
Tumbler, for displacement and projectiles
- Assassin's Momentum: 40% movement speed after tumble
- know your enemy: reduced enemy projectile damage by 50%
- self-mastery: attack speed when neither tormented nor delighted
- frantic pace: dagger when tumbling
- Nature's Accuracy: 10% Critical Hit Chance
- rapid fire: 40% projectile speed
- baba yaga: 25% more damage to elites
- endless upper quiver: +5 projectile but + 300% mana, while waiting for enough mana steal take wild luck
Arrow shot, primary damage spell
- Bouncing Arrow: + 50% chance of projectile bounce
- Obsidian Spike: + 100% chance to pierce
- kickback: + 20% damage after rebound, + 100% if the projectile does not hit before rebound
- many arrows: +3 projectiles
- Multiplicative Arrow: + 10% chance of forking, useful only if you have a chance to fork in equipment stats
Arrow boom, single target
You can also choose another projectile spell, such as heavy explosive, void arrow, or death arrow. Be careful, however, not to row! I preferred arrow volley because it allows a little more damage in single target on anger X, the clear being sufficient with arrow shooting.
- business class: reduces the flight time of the flights
- hunting net (aggro) or acid flood (anti-armor)
- cover fire: +3 volleys
- stuck: slow down enemies
- Intense downpour: + 40% damage in the next rounds
- experienced hunter: attack speed and armor penetration
- burning shadow: raw damage and critical damage by activating it
Rain of Arrow's liabilities
The Passives of Culbute
Passives of Arrow Shot
Here are the stats to fetch, in order of priority
- raw damage, percentage raw damage, critical chance, ancestral chance
- projectile speed, bounce chance, movement speed, critical and ancestral damage
- chance to fork
- life theft on gloves
- mana steal from bracelets
Do not take a chance to break through, you already have 100%!
For the slorm reaper:
- arc of immense fury, physical damage is insane
- anything that has big physical damage while waiting
For masteries, think of mastering only arrow shooting, our main spell, which makes you +22 in arrow shooting, or + 88% damage of the spell! Note that the stats given are with +6 equipment, my legendary gives 40% max reaper damage.
Statistics and equipment
I took a lot of the head off to offer you the most optimized passive tree possible, and here's what works best with this build:
- Skill: 25 points, allows you to recover all projectile speed passives
- Savagery: the rest, or 48 points. It is the best option for the damage
And why not bravery?
I tried bravely, which is on paper very interesting for a speed farm build by offering more movement speed, chance of finding magical items and slorms, as well as gold. Except that the passive point blow is too high, suddenly it is more interesting to quickly kill more creeps rather than taking too long to kill few creeps even if they drop better!
Passive attributes of the build
Speedrun Experiment Wrath VIII x3
Here are the average statistics of three runs in expeditions 8. By average, I mean that it was not a run with a crazy density, nor a terrible density!
- 296 enemies / minute
- 10 breaches / minute
- dps> 1 million, they die too fast for dps!
The stats of 3 runs in a row in Angry VIII
Speedrun Expé Anger X
Ditto, the stats of an average X angry run:
- 258 enemies / minute
- 7 breaches / minute
- dps 2.5 million
The stats of an angry run X
Details on the stats:
- made with +6 gear with the right skills, reaper and attributes, as well as the right rolls. It's not rocket science but don't roll me piercing or max mana!
- attention angry X, melee bosses you bones
- 0.1.97: creation
|What makes <span style="font-family: 'arial black', 'avant garde';">inlingua</span> different||The -|
|- Ultra powerful, challenge any build!
- Clear the map without aiming
- Adaptable to any equipment
- watch out for the cac!
Definitely my favorite build on The Slormancer, it will allow you to very quickly recover all the equipment, materials and legendaries you want, as well as to upgrade your storm reaper!
By Alchemists, April 2021