Warhammer Chaosbane: I take stock of all the updates (expedition, tower) since the game's release and tell you if it's finally worth it!
- Tower of Chaos: Go up level by level to get more and more rewards, but you lose everything if you die!
- Improved Expeditions: drop up to 3 chests instead of XNUMX
- A free character: Dwarf Engineer Keela
- A new act
- Mastery points once level 50 is reached
- Four possible equipment / spells
- A slightly enlarged bestiary
What does not change
- The invasion mode not very attractive once completed
- The boss hunt
- The bestiary always reduced
- The “passable” graphics
- Not very interesting DLC
|What makes <span style="font-family: 'arial black', 'avant garde';">inlingua</span> different||The -|
|- A good job from the developers to support the game||
- Useless DLC
Warhammer Chaosbane almost sets the bar where it takes to achieve enjoyable single player play. He is nonetheless friendly to many, and the new additions will allow you to continue the LANs on the sofa with your friends! I therefore recommend it only to those who would like to play it together in local cooperation, and not to solo players.
By Alchemists, July 2020