Patch 0.78 Last Epoch :Le résumé du patch apportant de gros changement sur Last Epoch ! Un acte supplémentaire, difficulté d’arène, coffre perso, uniques, etc !
- Ajout de l’acte 8 en campagne
- La difficulté de l’arène est triple à partir de la vague 150
- Ajout d’onglet de coffre personalisable
- Ajout du guide de jeu (G)
- Deux nouveaux sorts (Acolyte et Lich)
- Trois nouveaux uniques
- Nerf de la ward rétention
- Ajustement des sorts et idoles
Patch note intégrale
- The 8th chapter of story content is now available, featuring an encounter with a third deity of the world of Eterra: Lagon, the god of storms and the moon.
- Added animals in the background that will move and make sounds when approached.
- Replaced some of the Rime Giants in the Frozen Roots with Cave Bears.
- The arena now scales up three times as fast after wave 150.
- For example, wave 200 is now as difficult as wave 300 was before, and wave 433 is as difficult as wave 1000 was before.
- Wave 150 was chosen for the start of this as it’s the wave at which the arena is the same level (100) for every character. For characters below level 100 the arena level scales up from their level to 100 linearly between wave 50 and wave 150.
- You can now buy additional stash tabs using gold directly in the stash window.
- Each stash tab can now have a custom color, icon, and name set.
- Stash tabs can now be sorted into categories. Clicking on a category will show only the tabs it contains, allowing you to easily navigate between many tabs.
- Tabs can be navigated through a horizontally scrolling list at the top of the window, or displayed in a vertical list grouped by category.
- You can now perform a search across all tabs simultaneously in the vertical list view. All tabs that do not contain the search term will be hidden, leaving a list of tabs with matching contents.
- Added the Game Guide, which explains many key concepts and mechanics.
- The default keybind for the Game Guide is G.
- Pages contain links that will automatically open other pages, and you can search the guide for keywords.
- Topics currently include the crafting system, items, defensive mechanics, and some combat mechanics.
- We have plans for additional pages, and welcome feedback about the system. Let us know what topics you think should be covered, and if any explanations could use improvement.
- The Lich now has a new skill called Death Seal.
- Death Seal is a toggle that removes Ward, caps Health and increases damage dealt for your character; when toggled again, it unleashes a wave of damage.
- Death Seal has a specialization tree.
- The Acolyte now has a new skill called Spirit Plague.
- Spirit Plague is a Necrotic Damage Over Time skill that can spread to enemies.
- Spirit Plague has a specialization tree.
- The Mage skill Ice Barrage has been redesigned.
- Ice Barrage is now a single cast skill which sends a series of Ice Shards in the direction you cast it, while allowing you to move and use other skills freely.
- Ice Barrage now has a specialization tree.
- The lower section of all Mastery Class trees, as well as the upper section of your chosen Mastery’s tree, are now unlocked when you choose your Mastery in the Realm of the Forgotten.
- Base Class trees now have two additional rows for passives at the top, but Mastery tree nodes still only require you to have level 20 in the Base Class to allocate points in them.
- New nodes have been added and many more have been changed. See the Passives section below for more details.
- Halved the respec cost of base class nodes.
- You can now respec the nodes in the Base Class to bring your Base Class level below 20, as long as you don’t have any points in Mastery tree nodes (Mastery tree nodes still require level 20 in your Base Class).
- The unlock order for some skills has been changed alongside this update:
- Defile is now unlocked at Acolyte level 20, rather than Acolyte level 15.
- Volcanic Orb is now unlocked at Mage level 15, rather than Sorcerer level 5.
- Focus is now unlocked at Mage level 20, rather than Mage level 15.
- Sacrifice is now unlocked at Necromancer level 10, rather than character level 10.
- Serpent Strike is now unlocked at Primalist level 20, rather than character level 12.
- Smite is now unlocked at Sentinel level 20, rather than Paladin level 10.
Channeled Mana Cost
- Channelled abilities no longer apply a mana drain, but instead have a mana cost per second, which is affected by modifiers to mana cost.
- Channelled abilities with a channel cost now disable your mana regen while channelling. This is stated in the tooltips of these abilities.
- Many skills and skill nodes have been changed as a result of this, and are listed below.
- Your skills now gain experience faster at higher character levels (up to 91).
- Skills require more experience to reach high levels.
This has three main implications:
- Skills take longer to reach level 20 for the first time than in 0.7.7.
- Respeccing an ability to level 20 is faster than before once you are above level 80.
- Skills that you started levelling later more quickly catch up to skills that you started levelling earlier.
- A full pass was made on skill node tooltips to improve accuracy. Main points:
- Ensure the value on the tooltip matches what’s being applied.
- Clarify whether stats granted to the player and allies are multiplicative or not.
Damage Conversion Nodes
- Clarified all Damage Conversion node descriptions to clearly state whether all damage is converted, or just the base damage of the skill.
- The Ice Thorn Totems node now converts 50% of thorn totems’ thorn base damage to cold (from 0%) and grants 15 freeze rate (from 10).
- Fixed a bug where the Molten Shield node on Shield Throw did not always correctly convert increased stun chance to ignite chance (not enough ignite chance would be added in some cases, and the stun chance would not be removed).
- Fixed a bug where the Blood Feast node on Soul Feast did not actually convert any damage.
Class Specific Items
- Body armor and helmets are now base class specific, with each class having different implicits.
- Added 8 new base types of body armor and helmets for each base class. The 2d art for each base type now matches the 3d art on your character.
- Different classes will have different affix pools on these slots. For example, minion health will not roll on Mage body armor and helmets.
- Rare affixes exclusive to certain base classes have been added.
- Existing armor types have not been altered and can be equipped by all classes, but will no longer drop or be available at shops and the gambler.
- Uniques will in general remain usable by all classes and how they drop has not changed. Some uniques will be class specific.
- Clicking on a crafting item on the ground now picks up all nearby crafting items automatically.
- Changed the base attack of Broad Swords to 1.15 (from 1.08).
- Improved the 2d art for the Sovnya, Talon Spear, Naginata, and Rusted Glaive polearm base types.
- Reduced the maximum roll of Chance to Ignite (from 24% to 20% for large idols).
- Increased the value of the Glancing Blow affix (from 8% – 22% to 10% – 25% for adorned idols).
- Reduced the maximum roll of the Mage “Increased Ignite Effect” affix (from 14% to 11%).
- Increased the value of the Primalist “Chance On 10 Or More Mana Spent To Cast Lightning At A Nearby Enemy” affix (from 15% – 40% to 18% – 50%).
- Increased the value of the Primalist “Chance To Gain Haste For 3 Seconds When You Summon A Totem” affix (from 7% – 19% to 12% – 34%).
- Increased the value of the Mage “Ward Gained When Damage Leaves You At Low Health” affix (from 25 – 80 to 35 – 100).
- Increased the value of the Acolyte “Increased Minion Cooldown Recovery Speed” affix (from 9% – 25% to 12% – 35% for huge and adorned idols).
- Reduced the value of the Primalist “Minion Poison Chance” affix (from 19% – 52% to 11% – 30% for huge idols).
- Reduced the value of the Acolyte “Spell Poison Chance” affix (from 16% – 42% to 15% – 35% for huge and adorned idols).
- Reduced the value of the Sentinel “Increased Armour” affix (from 22% – 60% to 15% – 35% for ornate idols).
- Reduced the value of the Mage “Increased Mana And Armour” affix (from 15% maximum to 12% maximum on ornate idols).
- The “Chance To Cast Soul Feast When You Cast Transplant” prefix now rolls on Huge Immortal Idols, rather than Ornate Bone Idols.
Changes to affix pools on class specific items
Body Armor and Helmets are now class specific, so affixes that are not used by that class will no longer roll on them. Other slots are not affected unless stated.
- Increased minion health, minion health regen, minion dodge rating, and minion damage over time cannot roll on helmets or body armors that are specific to Mages or Sentinels.
- Strength and Attunement cannot roll on helmets or body armour that are specific to Mages or Acolytes.
- Intelligence cannot roll on helmets or body armours that are specific to Primalists or Sentinels
- Damage Dealt to Mana Before Health can now only roll on Mage helmets and Mage body armour (it could never roll on non-class specific base types).
- Ward Gained On Potion Use cannot roll on helmets or body armours that are specific to Primalists or Sentinels.
- Increased Shock Effect can now roll on Mage helmets and Mage body armour.
Armor and Protections suffix
- Can now only roll on shields (from shields, helmets, body armour, and belts).
- Provides a flat amount of armour and protections rather than increasing armour and protections.
- Is now twice as rare and only starts spawning from level 55 onwards (from level 45).
- Existing items that had the increased armour and protections suffix will have the new armour and protections suffix even if the suffix can no longer roll on that item type.
- Added a new hybrid health suffix that grants added and increased health which rarely spawns after level 45 on gloves, boots and belts.
- Increased mana regen now rolls on rings, relics, and gloves, instead of wands, sceptres, and staves. Its values have been reduced to account for being able to have it on multiple slots at once.
- Existing increased mana regen suffixes have been converted to the new hybrid health suffix.
- The block armour prefix has been replaced by Health Gained on Block.
- The Increased Health suffix grants up to 13% increased health (from 15%), and can no longer roll on shields.
- Increased Armour can roll up to 35% (from 60%) and can no longer roll on gloves.
- The Glancing Blow suffix (not set) now grants 12% to 15% at tier 5 (from 12% to 13%).
- Added protection affixes (cold, fire, lightning, void, necrotic, poison) can now roll up to 320 (from 300).
- The Added Melee Crit Chance prefix grants 2% to 6% crit chance (from 3% to 7%, values for 1h weapons).
- Adjusted the “reduced damage taken on block” affix to have wider ranges at mid tiers (its minimum and maximum values have not changed).
- The “Glacial” freeze rate and cold protection prefix can roll up to 200% freeze rate multiplier (From 150%), and 10% increased cold protection (from 20%).
- The block effectiveness (renamed from block protection) prefix can roll up to 800 (from 600).
- Added Armour can now roll up to 200 (from 180).
- The set added health affix can now roll up to 35 (from 30).
- Added elemental protection can now roll up to 220 (from 180).
- Set elemental protection can now roll up to 75 (from 65).
- Set increased health regen can now roll up to 35% (from 30%).
- Added health can now roll up to 90 (from 80).
- Ward on Kill can now roll up to 20 (from 25).
- Attunement can now spawn starting at level 6 (from 10).
- Dexterity can now spawn starting level 3 (from 15).
- The fire protection suffix can now spawn starting at level 1 (from 21).
- Renamed the added health affix to “of Life” from “of the Giant”.
- Added new unique boots, Suloron’s Step.
- Added a new unique helmet for Mages, The Ashen Crown.
- Added a new unique body armor for Acolytes, Shroud of Obscurity.
- Artor’s Legacy now has the Lupine Helm base type, making it exclusive to Primalists. It now requires level 42 to equip.
- Culnivar’s Claim now also adds 14 to 20 spell lightning damage.
- Kermode’s Cage now has the Nomad Garb base type, making it exclusive to Primalists.
- Plague Bearer’s Staff is now a Gate Staff rather than a Composite staff.
- Sunforged Cuirass now has the Solarum Plate base type, making it exclusive to Sentinels.
- Urzil’s Pride now grants “1% increased mana regen per 100 lightning protection” instead of “1% increased mana regen per 100 armour”.
- Urzil’s Pride now also grants 100 to 200 lightning protection.
- Urzil’s Pride now grants 125 armour (from 25).
- Ward Retention has 50% reduced effect compared to 0.7.7.
- This means that having 80% ward retention in 0.7.8 will be the same as having 40% ward retention in 0.7.7. This does not mean that ward will decay twice as fast.
- Removed Block Armour and renamed Block Protection to Block Effectiveness. Block Armour only applied to physical damage, while Block Protection applied to all damage types. Removing Block Armour reduces unnecessary complexity.
- The Steel Aegis node on the Sentinel tree now gives 50 block effectiveness (from 60 block armour).
- The Flawless Defender node on the Forge Guard tree now gives 60 block effectiveness (from 50 block armour).
- The Honour node on the Paladin tree now gives 40 block effectiveness (from 50 block armour).
- The Avenger’s Wrath node on the Shield Throw tree no longer gives 1% crit multi per block armour (it still gives 1% crit multi per block effectiveness).
Aura of Decay
- Reduces poison damage taken while active by 50% (from 45%).
- Now also grants 50% increased poison damage while active.
- Avalanche now has a channel cost of 20 (from a mana drain of 30), but disables mana regen while channelling.
- Wild Path adds 80 mana cost (from 10x channel cost stated, 60 actual), and lasts for 5 seconds (from 6), but adds an 8 second cooldown (from 10).
- Nodes that previously affect mana drain now affect channel cost.
- Fragments of the Fallen grants 2000 armour and protections (from 200 protections), but can have 1 point allocated (from 4).
- Amalgam of Primalists grants 60 armour (from 40), but can have 5 points allocated (from 7).
- Amalgam of Sentinels now properly gives +50 and 15% more Health and Armor (from +75 Health and Armor), but can now have 5 points allocated (down from 9).
- Twinned Golems reduces health by 40% (from 35%), and reduces size by 40% (from 45%).
- Hunger grants 7 health gained per point (from 4).
- Burning Bones now grants 20% ignite chance (from 10%), and 10% more damage over time (from 10% increased damage over time).
- Adjusted node descriptions.
- Disintegrate now has a channel cost of 10 (from a mana drain of 20), but disables mana regen while channelling.
- Stored Power no longer increases mana drain.
- Twinbeam adds 10 channel cost (from increasing mana drain by 60%).
- Lucomancer now grants reduced global mana cost while channelling (from increased mana regen).
- Escalation grants 150% more damage (from 100%) and increases channel cost instead of mana drain.
- Amplification grants 300% more damage (from 200%) and increases channel cost instead of mana drain.
- Unbridled Power now adds 25% ignite, shock, and slow chance (rather than increasing chances).
- Laser Focus grants 20 mana per second while damaging enemies (from 10), and reduces damage and ailment frequency by 60% (from 70%).
- Hyperfocal can have 4 points allocated (from 5).
- Paralyze grants 20% shock effect and duration (from 15%), and can have 5 points allocated (from 3).
- Drain Life now has a channel cost of 15 (from a mana drain of 25), but disables mana regen while channelling.
- The Blood Pact node no longer removes the upfront mana cost added by the Dark Shackles node.
- The upfront mana cost added by the Dark Shackles node has been reduced to 65 (from 70).
- Condemnation grants 1 damned stack per second (from 0.75).
- Word Of Conviction increases damned duration by 20% (from 25%) and can have 3 points allocated (from 4).
- Thoughtsteal reduces channel cost by 10% (from reducing mana drain by 8%).
- Added a new node which grants more damage against chilled enemies, frozen enemies, shocked enemies, and ignited enemies.
- Spreading Frost grants 20% chance for lesser ice novas (from 12%), but can have 1 point allocated (from 4).
- The chill chance node now also grants freeze rate multiplier.
- Luminaire adds a channel cost of 35 (from a mana drain of 40).
- Star Prism reduces channel cost by 15% (from increasing mana drain by 10%), but can have 4 points allocated (from 5).
- Fixed a few node descriptions.
- Triage now automatically targets the ally with the lowest health percentage, rather than the ally with the lowest health value.
- Flamethrower adds a 30 mana per second channel cost (from a 40 mana per second drain). You no longer regenerate mana while channelling Flamethrower.
- Ghostfire increases channel cost by 15% (from increasing mana drain by 10%).
- Eternal Fire reduced channel cost by 9% (from reducing mana drain by 7%).
The overall aim of the changes is to encourage more reactive usage and make it feel more impactful, but discourage always using it off cooldown. This is attempted by giving it more powerful non-ward effects, while reducing maximum up time and total ward generation, but leaving immediate ward gain intact.
- Characters with Flame Ward specialised will receive a free respec for its tree.
- Cooldown increased to 15 seconds (from 10 seconds).
- Retaliation chance increased to 100% (from 20%).
- Added a node that gives Flame Ward an additional charge.
- Added a node that knocks back enemies when you use Flame Ward.
- Added a new node that grants Haste while Flame Ward is active.
- Added a new node that increases fire damage while Flame Ward is active.
- Removed Improved Retaliation (gave retaliation chance).
- Removed Invigorate (caused ward to be gained over duration instead).
- The damage type conversion nodes now also convert fire damage bonuses from other nodes on the tree.
- Fuel The Flames now increases cooldown duration instead of mana cost.
- Glacial Reinforcement now grants 500 block effectiveness per point (from 5).
- Rimeskin grants 100% freeze rate multiplier (from 75%) and can have 5 points allocated (from 4).
- Dilation grants 11% duration and mana efficiency (from 10%), but can have 3 points allocated (from 5).
- Barrier grants 8% hit damage reduction (from 5%).
- Recollection can have 2 points allocated (from 4).
- Energize can have 3 points allocated (from 4).
- Prism Barrier grants 100 armour and protections (from 10% increased armour and protections).
- Berserker Frenzy grants 50% increased damage and crit chance (from 15%), but increases damage taken by 10% (from reducing armour and protections by 15%).
- Warding Totem grants companions 500 armour and protections (from 50% increased armour and protections).
- Cold Victory can now have 1 point allocated (from 2).
- Changed the added damage effectiveness of initial hit to 40% (from 100%)
- Possess now has an added damage effectiveness of 75%. Previously it did not scale with added damage at all, which should have been changed when we stopped using the % base spell damage stat.
- The Insidious Conduction node adds a channel cost of 40 (from a mana drain of 50). You no longer regenerate mana while channelling Lightning Blast.
- Added a new node that greatly reduces the channel cost of Lightning Blast if it cannot chain.
- Focal Blast now grants 30% increased damage per chain (from 50%).
- Removed Lunging Might (strength on lunge).
- Removed Rallying Charge (increased fire protection and void protection on lunge).
- Added three new nodes that grant temporary buffs to damage and protections.
- Tactician can have 3 points allocated (from 5).
- Characters with Meteor specialised will receive a free respec for its tree.
- Increased added damage scaling by 67% (this standardizes its base damage to added damage scaling ratio).
- Added a new node which makes meteor always crit if you had more than 400 mana when you cast it.
- Added a new node that makes you recover a portion of the mana cost over three seconds.
- Added a new node that grants a buff on meteor cast which increases global fire damage and cast speed.
- Added a new node that causes Fireball to return mana on cast while that buff is active.
- Added a new node that increases all non-fire damage.
- Meteor Shower reduces hit damage by 12% per point (from 8%) and can have 2 points allocated (from 5)
- Added a new node behind Meteor Shower that adds additional meteors without a down side.
- Removed Astral Knowledge (mana efficiency).
- Crushing Force now also grants 10% more damage unconditionally, but grants only 10% more damage to full health enemies (from 15%), and can have 5 points allocated (from 6).
- Infernal Descent grants 20% more damage (from 15%), but can have 5 points allocated (from 9).
- Apocalyptic Impact grants 40% increased area (from 30%), but can have 5 points allocated (from 6).
- Force of Impact grants 30% stun chance (from 20%).
- Astral Cataclysm can have 3 points allocated (from 4).
- Adjusted connections between nodes.
- Added a node that grants you mana when enemies hit you.
- Characters with Rive specialized will receive a free respec of its tree.
- The void damage modifier from Gaze Into The Abyss now also affects added damage and ailments inflicted by Rive.
- Adjusted the connections between nodes at the top left of the tree.
- Increased base damage to 40 (from 30).
- Cold Steel grants +50% crit multiplier with a sword equipped (from 20% increased crit multiplier per sword equipped), and can have 4 points allocated (from 5).
- Icy Flow grants 10% mana efficiency (from 20%), but now also causes you to gain ward when you use Shatter Strike directly (you do not gain additional ward for the extra casts from Whiteout).
- Icy Flow can now have 5 points allocated (from 4).
- Solidify grants 50% freeze rate multiplier (from 40%).
- Whiteout now increases mana cost by 90% (from 75%).
- Righteous Fury now grants 3 melee fire damage per point (from 5 stated, 1 actual).
- Now only hits up to 10 targets by default.
- Increased base damage by 67%.
- Added a new node that increases the maximum targets that Soul Feast can hit.
- Sharpened Influence grants 10% mana efficiency (from 15%), but now also increases maximum targets by 1 per point and can have 4 points allocated (from 3).
- No Rest for the Wicked grants an 8% chance for minions to gain frenzy (from 5%).
- Soul Seeker can have 3 points allocated (from 4).
- Blood Feast requires 2 points in Soul Seeker (from 3).
- Blood Feast now changes the vfx created at the target to a blood themed variant.
Summon Skeleton Mage
- The damage and health modifiers from Archmage are now multiplicative with other modifiers.
- The attack and cast speed modifiers on Argonautic Speed are now multiplicative with other modifiers.
- Leech Life grants 15% more health (from 15% increased health).
- Grey Merchant grants 20% crit multiplier (from 10%).
- Fixed a bug where Celer Mortis stated it granted 50% increased crit chance per point when it actually grants 3% added crit chance per point.
Summoned Vines (Primalist minions)
- Now deal 11% more damage, and 50% more melee damage. These effects are multiplicative with each other and other modifiers.
- The 200% damage and health modifiers for Great Vines (Spriggan Form node) are now multiplicative with other modifiers.
- Wormhole can now have 1 point allocated (from 2).
- Increased base damage by 25%.
- Fixed a bug where Thorn Totems gained added damage when converting to cold.
- Increased Thorn Totem’s added damage effectiveness to 135% (from 125%).
- Riposting a hit now reduces its damage by 40% (from 30%).
- Increased base damage to 15 (from 5).
- Increased added damage scaling to 0.75 (from 0.5).
- Void Rifts created by Devouring Orb deal 30% less damage than other void rifts.
- Increased Orb base damage to 20 (from 13).
- Increased Shrapnel based damage to 16 (from 15).
- Reduced Shrapnel added damage effectiveness to 80% (from 100%).
- Increased Orb freeze rate when converted to cold to 40 (from 25).
- Increased Shrapnel freeze rate to 32 (from 10).
- Warpath now has a channel cost of 10 (from a mana drain of 20), but disables mana regen while channelling.
- Warpath now has an upfront mana cost of 1 (from 10).
- Replaced Rejuvenating Spiral (increased mana regen while channelling) with a new node that reduces channel cost.
- Dark Nexus reduces channel cost rather than increasing mana regen.
- Unchained reduces channel cost instead of mana drain.
- Each stack of poison now increases poison damage taken by 7% (down from 8%).
- Increased Fire Aura damage by 20%.
- Vale Spirits deal 30% more damage
Un build très puissant si vous voulez tater du late game, se basant sur les passifs un peu op du druide !
Par Alchemists, Mai 2020