Presentation of Dm Gaming
Find the team, our networks, but also our partners as well as our figures, in short to know everything about us! If you are new to Dm Gaming, you have a one minute video that sums up our activity!
We make it a point of honor to write all our articles and videos, according to the following ethics:
- Authenticity : we are the authors and owners of all the content of the website, a source used will necessarily be cited
- Reliability : We guarantee you viable information that you can rely on with your eyes closed
- Quality : the content produced will always aim to be useful and never a click trap
The content you find on the site and the Youtube channel is produced by Alchemists with the help of Asuna. Michel recently joined the team and corrects all the product and existing content! You can also send me your content to be published on the site! I am also always looking for motivated people, to apply it's here !
- Michel, the elite proofreader of DM Gaming
- Asuna, continuous improvement DM Gaming
- Alchemists, founder and YouTuber DM Gaming
Finally, you can also discover us via the WTF moments below or say hello to our mascots !
You will find us on the gaming and social networks below, representing 7 followers and more than 000 views! You can also have VPN discounts thanks to our NordVPN partner and benefits by supporting us on Patreon!
If you wish to have the summary of all that is happening on the games covered by Dm Gaming, as well as on our networks, do not hesitate to subscribe to the Newsletter! No spam with an ultra condensed monthly format!
The numbers speak for themselves, here is some information about Dm Gaming:
- Website: 100 views with 000 users per month
- YouTube: 40 views with 000 users per month
DM Gaming begins in December 2018, with the creation of the Twitch channel by Alchemists, on Heroes Of the Storm. DM Gaming then becomes an independent creator of tutorials and tests around video games.
- 2021/07: Creation of the monthly event Hardcore challenges
- 2020/12: Dm Gaming becomes a YouTube partner
- 2020/01: Digital Mousquetaires becomes DM Gaming
- 2019/10: launch of the website
- 2019/06: opening of the YouTube channel
- 2018/12: opening of the Twitch channel